You need to be part of the Frankfurt Summer Team to book this offer!
Please register just yourself with the following information:
- Start day = from which day will you be available to help in the team?
- Start time = at which time will you be available to help in the Stadthalle?
- End day = until which day will you be available to help in the team?
- End time= at which time do you need to leave the Stadthalle the latest?
- Preference = you need to be flexible, especially late night and early morning, but please indicate, which are your preferred shifts.
- Experience = preference or best experience to help with (dto.)
- Shuttle driver = need valid driving license and min. 23 years
- Organization = experience from several other big events
- Registration = experience to collect money and ticketing
- Wardrobe = accept and return clothing
- Access Control = check wristbands at the entries
- Wristbands = tighten wristbands
- Flexible = possibly different tasks during the week-end
- Gender = Male or Female
- Size = T-Shirt size (see http://frankfurt-festival.com/t-shirt)
Please give the following information as short as possible in the comment at check-out page (just key words):
- Facebook Profile Name
- Languages in order of knowledge (native, fluent, basic)
- Experience (related events, fairs, businesses etc. you have worked for)
- Further comments that are important to plan your tasks in the team
You will get an Full-Pass in exchange of 10-12 hours helping during the week-end. Deposit will be refunded after performing the agreed number of hours. For each missing hour, we keep 10 Euro of your deposit.
Thank you & looking forward to have you on Board @ Frankfurt Summer 🙂